REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST (Consulting services: Financial Management Specialist )
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Republic of Tajikistan
Technical Assistance for Financing Framework for
Rogun Hydropower Project
Consulting services: Financial Management Specialist
The Government of the Republic of Tajikistan has applied for financing from the World Bank in the amount of US$15,000,000 toward the cost of the Technical Assistance for Financing Framework for Rogun Hydropower Project.
Main objectives of the assignment
The main task carried out by Financial Management Specialist is to maintaining the accounting system in accordance with the regulations of WB, as well as the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan, ensuring that the project’s financial management system, including project accounts, is maintained in accordance with the World Bank relevant guidelines and regulations, development and implementation of appropriate procedures and accounting policies, implementation of automated accounting software for project accounting and financial reporting, etc.
- At least Master’s Degree or equivalent in accounting, finance, or economics
- At least 10 years of professional experience in accounting/financial management
- At least 5 years of experience in financial management capacity in projects financed by international financial institutions (e.g. WB, ADB, EIB, EBRD)and good knowledge of the financial management and disbursement procedures of the World Bank
- Good understanding of the International Financial Reporting Standards and International Public Sector Accounting Standards
- Knowledge of Tajik accounting and tax legislation
- Knowledge and experience of working with accounting software 1-C Enterprise
- Fluency in Russian, Tajik and English languages (both writing and speaking)
- Computer literacy
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to Section III, paragraphs, 3.14, 3.16, and 3.17 of the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” July 2016 and revised November 2017, August 2018, and November 2020 (“Procurement Regulations”), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
Interested consultants may obtain further information at the address below during office hours 09:00 to 17:00 (local time).
CVs with a cover letter with indication of position should be sent electronically to the email address specified below or delivered to the address below by September 9, 2022, 17:00 (local time).
Attn: Mr. Pulod Muhiddiniyon
Projects Management Group for Energy Facilities Construction
under the President of the Republic of Tajikistan
5/1 Shamsi str., 6 th floor, 734064, Dushanbe
Tel.:(+992 37) 235 74 17