REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST (Consulting services: Selection of Procurement Specialist)
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Republic of Tajikistan
Technical Assistance for Financing Framework for
Rogun Hydropower Project
Consulting services: Selection of Procurement Specialist
- 1.Project Background
- 1.The Government of the Republic of Tajikistan has applied for financing from the World Bank in the amount of US$ 15 000 000 toward the cost of the Technical Assistance for Financing Framework for Rogun Hydropower Project.
Main objectives of the assignment
The main task carried out by Procurement Specialist is to update the Procurement Plan and getting the Bank’s approval through STEP; documenting justification for updates to the procurement plan in the PPSD, develop and update procurement section of the Project Operational Manual, implement procurement transactions through the Bank’s online procurement planning and tracking tool (STEP), prepare GPN, SPNs, REOIs, contract award notices and their publication through STEP and/or local media and websites, prepare procurement documents, evaluation reports, contracts and communications related to procurement.
- High education in the field of engineering, management, finance, or economics;
- At least five years of professional experience in procurement with the World Bank and /or other international financial institutions;
- Knowledge of public procurement procedures in Tajikistan;
- Fluency in Russian, Tajik and English (both writing and speaking) languages;
- Appropriate computer skills: Windows XP, Excel, Word
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to Section III, paragraphs, 3.14, 3.16, and 3.17 of the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” July 2016 and revised November 2017, August 2018, and November 2020 (“Procurement Regulations”), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
Interested consultants may obtain further information at the address below during office hours 09:00 to 17:00 (local time).
CVs with a cover letter with indication of position should be delivered to the address below by August 26, 2022, 17:00 (local time).
Attn: Mr. Pulod Muhiddiniyon
Projects Management Group for Energy Facilities Construction
under the President of the Republic of Tajikistan
5/1 Shamsi str., 6 th floor, 734064, Dushanbe
Tel.:(+992 37) 235 74 17