REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (Assignment Title: Seismology and Seismic Design Expert)
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Republic of Tajikistan
Project Management Group
under the President of the Republic of Tajikistan (Rogun PMG)
Assignment Title: Seismology and Seismic Design Expert
Reference No. (as per Procurement Plan): RHPP/CS/IC/7
The Terms of Reference for the assignment can be found at the following link:
- Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering, or a related field.
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing).
- 25 years of experience in dam engineering, including seismic hazard analyses and design considerations.
- At least one assignment as a POE member on a large dam project.
- At least three (3) projects with zoned embankment dams.
- At least three (3) projects with embankment dams more than 150m-high including seismic hazard analyses and design checking under seismic loads.
- At least one (1) project with an embankment dam in a high seismicity zone (SEE of 0.6g or greater).
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to Section III, paragraphs, 3.14, 3.16, and 3.17 of the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” July 2016 and revised November 2017, August 2018, and November 2020 (“Procurement Regulations”), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest
Interested Consultants may obtain further information at the address below during office hours 09:00 to 17:00 hours of Dushanbe/Tajikistan time.
CVs must be delivered to the address below by August 3, 2022 (17:00 p.m.).
Attn: Mr. Pulod Muhiddiniyon
Projects Management Group for Energy Facilities Construction
under the President of the Republic of Tajikistan
5/1 Shamsi str., 6 th floor, 734064, Dushanbe
Tel.:(+992 37) 235 74 17