REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EXTENSION) (Assignment Title: Electro-Mechanical Expert)
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EXTENSION)
Republic of Tajikistan
Project Management Group
under the President of the Republic of Tajikistan (Rogun PMG)
Assignment Title: Electro-Mechanical Expert
Reference No. (as per Procurement Plan): RHPP/CS/IC/04
The Republic of Tajikistan has applied for financing from the World Bank towards the cost of the Technical Assistance for Financing Framework for Rogun Hydropower Project, and intends to apply part of the proceeds for consulting services of Electro-Mechanical Expert.
The main task carried out by Electro-Mechanical Expert is to review of layout and general design of key electro-mechanical equipment, review of general electrical scheme, review of transmission arrangements.
Review of process of electrical auxiliary systems (process description and single line diagrams), review of process of mechanical auxiliary systems (process description and process and instrumentation diagrams), etc.
The Terms of Reference for the assignment can be found at the following link:
- Master’s Degree in Electrical and/or Mechanical Engineering, or related fields.
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing).
- 25 years overall experience in relevant professional works.
- 20 years in hydropower plants projects.
- Minimum 10 years with direct participation in hydropower projects design phase.
- At least one previous experience as POE member on a large hydropower project.
- At least two (2) projects with generating units of more than 300 MW each (Francis or pump-turbine type).
- Intensive experience on design and installation of:
- turbines and generators
- electrical and mechanical BOP
- HV equipment
- Intensive experience on design phase, and relevant experience on erection and commissioning phase of at least five (5) relevant hydropower projects including at least three (3) hydropower projects of more than 1000 MW installed power.
- Experience of interface management on a large hydropower project.
The Projects Management Group for Energy Facilities Construction under the President of the Republic of Tajikistan now invites eligible individual consultants to express their interest in providing the services. Interested Consultants must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services (CV, copy of documents evidencing appropriate qualifications and skills, experience and competence related to the task, description of similar tasks performed, references, etc).
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to Section III, paragraphs, 3.14, 3.16, and 3.17 of the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” July 2016 and revised November 2017, August 2018, and November 2020 (“Procurement Regulations”), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the selection of Individual Consultants (IC) method set out in the Consultant Guidelines.
Interested Consultants may obtain further information at the address below during office hours 09:00 to 17:00 hours of Dushanbe/Tajikistan time.
CVs must be delivered to the address below by June 3, 2022 (17:00 p.m.).
Attn: Mr. Pulod Muhiddiniyon
Projects Management Group for Energy Facilities Construction
under the President of the Republic of Tajikistan
5/1 Shamsi str., 6 th floor, 734064, Dushanbe
Tel.:(+992 37) 235 74 17